This smoothie will turn men into boys.
Probably not, but it might put a few hairs on your chest. I can also guarantee you’ll feel like a new man, with much more energy and drive to get out into the world. The reason for these effects is the fantastic benefits of the ingredients that make up this recipe.
This is The Ultimate Man Smoothie.
- 2 bananas – Bananas are full of potassium and aid greatly in boosting recovery due to their high electrolyte content.
- 100g frozen berries – Get yourself a big bag of mixed frozen berries and you’ll be getting a huge dose of antioxidants, vitamin C and resveratol which are all fantastic for testosterone production and overall health. Not to mention they make the smoothie taste fantastic.
- 100g pomegranate seeds – Without a doubt my favourite addition to this smoothie. Pomegranate tastes amazing and are an extremely potent nitric oxide booster which boosts blood flow around the body. Great for meeting your performance goals.
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds – These are a fantastic source of iron and magnesium which are vital nutrients for overall health and vitality.
- 100g steamed beetroot – Beets are loaded with vitamins A & C and have a large amount of folic acid as well. They make the shake taste great as well.
- 100g watermelon – Watermelon is one of the densest sources of L-Citrulline which is great – just like pomegranates, for increasing blood flow. This nutrient will help you achieve improved vascularity as well if that’s something you’re into.
- 1 raw egg – Eggs are great. They’re full of protein and healthy saturates. Adding a raw one into this smoothie allows you to get these great benefits without even noticing it’s in there.
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar – This adds a nice flavour to the drink and has proven benefits when fighting off diabetes and improving blood sugar levels.
- 25g whey protein – Now for a final protein boost. Whey is one of the most easily absorbed forms of protein and putting a scoop into the smoothie makes it the ideal post workout shake.
The next 3 ingredients are optional but I believe they can add an extra boost to your musculature and overall testosterone production.
- 1 tsp maca powder – Maca may not actually be the potent testosterone booster it was previously claimed as being. However, it is fantastic at balancing hormonal levels, boosting energy naturally and giving your libido a kick start.
- 1 tsp ashwaghanda – This adaptogenic herb has been shown to improve your sleep and significantly lower stress. It may also improve testosterone but results have mostly been observed in animals so far.
- 5g creatine – Creatine is one of the few clinically proven supplements that has been shown to increase muscle mass and add strength at a significant rate. Just 5g a day has been shown to improve these areas so I recommend loading up on this if you want to optimise your gains.
- Prepare yourself because the following steps may be hard to comprehend.
- Empty the ingredients into a blender.
- Press blend.
Hopefully those steps weren’t too difficult to follow. Jokes aside, this recipe is quick, easy and packs a serious punch in terms of nutrition. This will help you in your journey to adding mass to your frame and size to your balls. Below is the macro and micro breakdown. If you can fit this into your everyday meal plan then go for it, you won’t regret it.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 15 g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 4 g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 245 mg||82 %|
|Sodium 182 mg||8 %|
|Potassium 856 mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 92 g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15 g||61 %|
|Sugars 63 g|
|Protein 35 g||71 %|
|Vitamin A||9 %|
|Vitamin C||118 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|